Our backyard movie hire packages are very popular for birthday parties, sports finals, bridal showers, bucks nights and get-together’s. We can setup on grass, concrete, pavers, decks, inside or outside – basically anywhere there is enough space. The screen can only be seen in daylight if setup indoors out of direct sunlight.
Why is it so good?
- Cinema quality screen
- Pro sound speakers
- Silent (unlike inflatable screens)
- You can use it all night (we collect the next day by default)
What does it come with?
- Screen (120″, 135″, or 200″)
- DVD and Blu-Ray Player
- Digital Free to Air TV Box (we supply cable but needs coaxial socket from house)
- Speakers (8″ or 15″)
What can I play?
- DVD’s or Blu-Rays
- Connect laptop for streaming or playing files (via HDMI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI, Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt, VGA & 3.5mm Audio)
- Connect gaming system (Playstation, Xbox, Wii via HDMI)
- Connect TV (Foxtel via HDMI, Netflix via laptop, Digital TV via Coaxial Socket)
How much room do I need?
You will need at least 3 meters width (preferably 5m) and approx 5m distance from the screen for the equipment and some extra space for seating. Our 120″ screen fits under most standard ceilings (2.15m) and the 135″ needs 2.45m clearance height. The 4.75m wide screen needs 3.75m clearance height. Our screens can be used indoors if you have the space for them.
The diagram below shows a typical setup our our 135″ screen as an example. Speakers can be moved to under the screen or further apart if required. The projector can be moved sideways but has to be a set distance from the screen. The distance from the screen can only be varied slightly to get the correct zoom onto the screen. Apart from that, our setups are flexible and can be altered to suit your space.
What upgrades are available?
- Popcorn Machine from $80
- Bean Bags $15 each (Indoor/Outdoor Marine Grade Vinyl)
* Bean bags must have matting underneath if they are placed on a rough surface such as concrete. You can add our hessian flooring option if you have the need for it. Our hessian can be setup on grass or any other surface.
What else do I need to know?
- Pickups are usually next day but they don’t have to be if your event is in a public space
How much is it?
- 120″ Screen, 8″ Speakers $299 delivered and setup – Check availability – Book now
- 135″ Screen, 15″ Speakers $399 delivered and setup – Check availability – Book now (Most popular choice)
- 200″ Screen, 15″ Speakers $549 delivered and setup – Check availability – Book now
How do I book?
10% deposit is required for bookings. Balance is due on the day of delivery. Use the links below: