Our backyard movie hire packages are very popular for birthday parties, sports finals, bridal showers, bucks nights and get-together’s. We can setup on grass, concrete, pavers, decks, inside or outside – basically anywhere there is enough space.
Why is it so good?
- Cinema quality screen
- Pro sound speakers
- Silent (unlike inflatable screens)
- You can use it all night (we collect the next day by default)
What does it come with?
- Screen (120″, 135″, or 200″)
- DVD and Blu-Ray Player
- Digital Free to Air TV Box (we supply cable but needs coaxial socket from house)
- Speakers (8″ or 15″)
What can I play?
- DVD’s or Blu-Rays
- Connect laptop for streaming or playing files (via HDMI, Mini HDMI, Micro HDMI, Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt, VGA & 3.5mm Audio)
- Connect gaming system (Playstation, Xbox, Wii via HDMI)
- Connect TV (Foxtel via HDMI, Netflix via laptop, Digital TV via Coaxial Socket)
How much room do I need?
You will need at least 5m x 5m for the equipment and some extra space for seating. Our 120″ screen fits under most standard ceilings (2.15m) and the 135″ needs 2.45m clearance height. The 4.75m wide screen needs 3.75m clearance height.
What else do I need to know?
- Setups usually commence approx 2 hours before sunset
- Pickups are usually next day
How much is it?
- 120″ Screen, 8″ Speakers $299 delivered and setup – Check availability – Book now
- 135″ Screen, 15″ Speakers $399 delivered and setup – Check availability – Book now (Most popular choice)
- 200″ Screen, 15″ Speakers $549 delivered and setup – Check availability – Book now
How do I book?
10% deposit is required for bookings. Balance is due on the day of delivery. Use the links below: